I would like to see this as a Windows Store app...

An app for my windows tablet that alerts me on my tablet when i have a call or missed call on my phone.

3 votes
Vote
Sign in
Check!
(thinking…)
Reset
or sign in with
  • facebook
  • google
    Password icon
    I agree to the terms of service
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
    rheinalltrheinallt shared this idea  ·   ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

34 comments

Sign in
    Check!
    (thinking…)
    Reset
    or sign in with
    • facebook
    • google
      Password icon
      I agree to the terms of service
      Signed in as (Sign out)
      Submitting...
      • Karan VethodyKaran Vethody commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

I would love to have a app that would allow me to look back on messages, not just receive messages and calls as they come.

• AlexAlex commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

can we get an app like iMessage that shows all previous messages as well and doesn't have to have me type in a new recipient all the time?

• Anonymous commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

is this just notiifcations or can I see my phone message inbox on my laptop now also wherein I can scan messages on my phone inbox using my laptop, start new messaged and so on ?

• ToryTory commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

I would love to have a app that would allow me to look back on messages, not just receive messages and calls as they come.

• Tracy WrightTracy Wright commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

A dedicated app would be great, I'm having trouble replying to messages from the notification that pops up and when I'm typing a message from Cortana if I click out of that window no draft is saved. :-)

• JPJP commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

its only available in us, I had to download the Cortana app off a 3rd party website here in Canada.

• DAVID QUINNDAVID QUINN commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

AS per Diannah Watson commented · May 23, 2017

"Being able to continue answering text messages from the computer would be awesome. In addition to that, having the ability to send text out, answer and make phone calls would be very much appreciated. "

Couldn't have put it better myself. So where are you on this MSoft?

Completed? Nonsense.....

• add this plsadd this pls commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

From TONY TONY
        "How about access for phone text messages from windows 10. Cortana will notify if I get a text on my phone. What if I want to reply old texts, not the one Cortana notify me about? We need an app for that. Kinda like macbook and phone are synced to each other. Anytime mac users can go to old texts using their macbook which is so convenient."

Anonymous commented · June 07, 2017 09:30 · Flag as inappropriate

• TONY TONYTONY TONY commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

How about access for phone text messages from windows 10. Cortana will notify if I get a text on my phone. What if I want to reply old texts, not the one Cortana notify me about? We need an app for that. Kinda like macbook and phone are synced to each other. Anytime mac users can go to old texts using their macbook which is so convenient.

I like it when I have to answer phone using my computer without picking up my phone.

• Diannah WatsonDiannah Watson commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Being able to continue answering text messages from the computer would be awesome. In addition to that, having the ability to send text out, answer and make phone calls would be very much appreciated. Also having notifications for missed phone calls has been super helpful. Thanks

• Jill BeardsleyJill Beardsley commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Holy hell, I guess I still don't understand the scale of Microsoft. I mean, staff just for responding to the store requests, that's ridiculous! In the good way. Anyway about this request: I joined the Insiders Preview clubs (whatever)for desktop and office, and today on my cell I noticed an Insider preview option to sync notifications between every one of my devices. It let me select what I wanted to sync app by app, setting by setting so I turned it on and it's actually great, a whole new experience really. I feel like I can see the future now, because I don't need all those devices if the al land in one place, just give me a decoder ring and let me find a blank wall to project on to I guess. Great work!

Cortana does'nt sync notifications in realtime but it syncs when restart my pc .
        Please fix it.

← Previous 1

Feedback and Knowledge Base