I would like to see this as a Windows Store app...

Google Apps

Google Apps are the most used apps among people like YouTube apps, Gmail, Google Maps, Hangouts and all suite of Google Apps.

5,444 votes
Vote
Sign in
Check!
(thinking…)
Reset
or sign in with
  • facebook
  • google
    Password icon
    I agree to the terms of service
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
    KaranKaran shared this idea  ·   ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

141 comments

Sign in
    Check!
    (thinking…)
    Reset
    or sign in with
    • facebook
    • google
      Password icon
      I agree to the terms of service
      Signed in as (Sign out)
      Submitting...
      • Kenny BarrowKenny Barrow commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

I second Toj Stricktland's comment
        "Having Google Apps such as Gmail, Google plus, Google Contacts, and Google Calendar would help streamline my work and personal life and just make everything easier while doing day-to-day tasks and keeping track of my busy schedule."

• Toj StricklandToj Strickland commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Having Google Apps such as Gmail, Google plus, Google Contacts, and Google Calendar would help streamline my work and personal life and just make everything easier while doing day-to-day tasks and keeping track of my busy schedule.

• ChandanChandan commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Google Keep & Google Inbox too please. With native notifications and Windows battery and sync management.

• Anonymous commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Please build Google apps to work in harmony with Windows. Such as Google Cards and Maps

• Anonymous commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

I would like to request Microsoft to please give google plus as a app in windows store.

• RizakiRizaki commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

I just wanna see YouTube to be quite honest. Having that in the Windows Store would be huge.

• SamSam commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

I cannot see this happening, as google seems hell bent on smashing Microsofts market. But having Calendar, Inbox/Gmail, YouTube and Maps would bring Windows into the modern day. Which is precisely why Google doesn't want to bring them forward!

• Luca TaddeoLuca Taddeo commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Actually, it's kind of awkward that apps as famous as YouTube, Gmail or Google Maps aren't developed as Universal Applications for the Microsoft Store...
        The implementation of the Google Applications directly in the Store would allow something like an interaction between the applications and other system functions, such as Cortana, which would be an huge improvement for the productivity of this OS and make Windows 10 much more useful for people who use Android devices, for example, for their work (yes, Microsoft has its own mobile OS which should already allow some continuity between the phone and the computer, but to me this project didn't seem to have worked....)

• Moeez MalikMoeez Malik commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Google apps should be available and it would be fantastic to see google assistant, google now with cards, youtube, maps etc.

• Neil BlackburnNeil Blackburn commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Having Google Apps available in Windows 10 through the Windows Store would be a fantastic addition. With Google Apps on Windows 10 I would be more inclined to use Windows 10 more frequently for productivity. I currently am limited to using my Android phone and tablet for things that I should be able to do on my Windows 10 desktop. I have and use Outlook on my Android devices and use them more on Android than on Windows simply because I don't want to switch back and forth. I would prefer doing everything in Windows 10 desktop but am limited by the available apps, or I should say, unavailable Google apps in Windows 10 Store.

← Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8

Feedback and Knowledge Base