I would like to see this as a Windows Store app...

Google Apps

Google Apps are the most used apps among people like YouTube apps, Gmail, Google Maps, Hangouts and all suite of Google Apps.

4,967 votes
Vote
Sign in
Check!
(thinking…)
Reset
or sign in with
  • facebook
  • google
    Password icon
    I agree to the terms of service
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
    KaranKaran shared this idea  ·   ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

123 comments

Sign in
    Check!
    (thinking…)
    Reset
    or sign in with
    • facebook
    • google
      Password icon
      I agree to the terms of service
      Signed in as (Sign out)
      Submitting...
      • Neil BlackburnNeil Blackburn commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Having Google Apps available in Windows 10 through the Windows Store would be a fantastic addition. With Google Apps on Windows 10 I would be more inclined to use Windows 10 more frequently for productivity. I currently am limited to using my Android phone and tablet for things that I should be able to do on my Windows 10 desktop. I have and use Outlook on my Android devices and use them more on Android than on Windows simply because I don't want to switch back and forth. I would prefer doing everything in Windows 10 desktop but am limited by the available apps, or I should say, unavailable Google apps in Windows 10 Store.

• Sean McConachieSean McConachie commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Definitely would like the play experience on my Surface Pro. Even better if there was a kind of android environment so any app could be used and the connecting service flowed through the windows environment so to speak, not like Andy droid but something better. But If I could pick one thing it would be the reader, the Chrome web app is sad, i wish I could do something like Play Books with Drawbord PDF features that works into One Note. All very wishful thinking, but who knows.

• Anonymous commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Please, if you can preparing app for use android apps, this will be wonderful ! Have a android apps, who are better for working and other.

• Calvary ZenderCalvary Zender commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

YouTube! The third party apps are great, but since Google's constantly changing their API, they're not reliable...

• michaelmichael commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

please make google+ (G+ app) for windows and inbox app by gmail for windows

• Marco PonzoniMarco Ponzoni commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Share Google task and reminders within outlook calendar (on desktop and on mobile app).
        (It'd be great to integrated MS Outlook Task into Outlook App for Android .. but this is another suggestion, out of the topic)

• Gavin AylingGavin Ayling commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

I use Cortana and Google Assistant, it would be good to be able to get Reminders on my PC as well as my phone.

← Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7

Feedback and Knowledge Base