I would like to see this as a Windows Store app...

Google Apps

Google Apps are the most used apps among people like YouTube apps, Gmail, Google Maps, Hangouts and all suite of Google Apps.

6,297 votes
Vote
Sign in
Check!
(thinking…)
Reset
or sign in with
  • facebook
  • google
    Password icon
    I agree to the terms of service
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
    KaranKaran shared this idea  ·   ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

171 comments

Sign in
    Check!
    (thinking…)
    Reset
    or sign in with
    • facebook
    • google
      Password icon
      I agree to the terms of service
      Signed in as (Sign out)
      Submitting...
      • Mr Allison SmithMr Allison Smith commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Using my phone and the computer i notice that when i get a text it comes on the computer so this is where i am at please help it look real nice

• michael ryanmichael ryan commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Google Chrome works good on Windows because it allows multiple accounts to the browser and it allows for each user to have separate browsing history, downloads, plugins, stored passwords, etc. It would be awesome if Google Drive would allow multiple users for the same windows login. Most mobile devices have this kind of service. Windows PC, on the other hand, requires a separate windows login to sync multiple Google accounts. And the same is correct with your One Drive service.

• Anonymous commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

This has been going on way too long. I need the raw power of a windows machine but also need google apps like Inbox (gmail), Maps, keep, calendar, hangouts... Sheets and Docs is already pretty good but are a pain with the pen on a surface. Chrome needs better integration with surface so I can only imagine the app would be better. COME ON!!!!!

yes I would like to see google apps on windows for sure theres a lot of apps they have that would be really beneficial to my work

• MMMM commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

We need greater integration with all of Google services...... Gmail app, Google contacts and even Google asistant...... Sorry but Cortana still needs to learn much......

• TroyeTroye commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

all google apps... I NEED THAT ON MY CELLPHONE, SURFACE, PC, AND MY LAPTOP!!!!!!! OK YOURE AFRAID BING WILL DEFEATED WITH GOOGLE, BUT ............. I NEED THAT AS UNIVERSAL WINDOWS APP

Changing from android tablet to windows tablet, I really miss google apps like YouTube. when I first got it I was shocked to find out that I can't get YouTube on my device, or google apps in general.

Please bring google apps to windows.

• crownofthorns5crownofthorns5 commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

I especially would like to have Google Calendar, and have it sync to Cortana so she can monitor my schedule and coursework.

← Previous 1 3 4 5 8 9

Feedback and Knowledge Base