I would like to see this as a Windows Store app...

Cortana

Cortana should be available worldwide with all features, and not just for a few countries.

3 votes
Vote
Sign in
Check!
(thinking…)
Reset
or sign in with
  • facebook
  • google
    Password icon
    I agree to the terms of service
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
    MichaelMichael shared this idea  ·   ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
    declined  ·  ScottAdminScott (Admin, Scott Dorman) responded  · 

This appears to be a request for a feature to be added to Windows itself and should be submitted using the Windows Feedback app.

10 comments

Sign in
    Check!
    (thinking…)
    Reset
    or sign in with
    • facebook
    • google
      Password icon
      I agree to the terms of service
      Signed in as (Sign out)
      Submitting...
      • Anonymous commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

I don't understand the denial of this app when there are so many people looking to put it on their Windows devices. It would make things not only easier and more user-friendly, but also more attractive to Apple (and other) users.

I have been a Linux and Apple user for years. After some research and much debate, I decided to give Windows another try. Mostly because of Cortana and the impression that I would be able to have my devices sync without much (if any) effort. Sadly, I find that this is, in fact, NOT the case. Please don't let not only me but others regret the choice of making the switch to Windows, and make this app available. Thank you for your time.

• Geoff HeldonGeoff Heldon commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Seems like it is being removed more than added. I spent hours and 3 reinstalls on my Education edition trying to figure out why my Cortana wasn't working. Turns out, they silently removed it. Hours and days worth of work, wasted.

• Doug Noyce (Windows Insider)Doug Noyce (Windows Insider) commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Cortana is still in preview stage and will be released in all versions (if not removed altogether) when Windows 10 Preview program is completed, and final version is fully beta-tested, reviews are completed and system is ready for release.

Feedback and Knowledge Base