I would like to see this as a Windows Store app...

snapchat

3,739 votes
Vote
Sign in
Check!
(thinking…)
Reset
or sign in with
  • facebook
  • google
    Password icon
    I agree to the terms of service
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
    alberto shared this idea  ·   ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

77 comments

Sign in
    Check!
    (thinking…)
    Reset
    or sign in with
    • facebook
    • google
      Password icon
      I agree to the terms of service
      Signed in as (Sign out)
      Submitting...
      • Anthony Washington commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Snapchat would be a wonderful Idea for Windows 10! Imagine the connections strengthened between Mobile Phones and Windows 10. I mean, people (literally) won't be able to get away from it.

• Larry Mullenax commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

I have recently turned Cortana on my desktop pc. Cortana sends me a message that I received in SMS on my cell phone. I think that this is a great idea to have my SMS messages sent to my pc so I can answer from my pc through Cortana since she sent the SMS through. How hard can it be? I already receive messages via SMS messaging through Cortana. Let's have her get the SMS and sent them directly to our desktop pc's.

• Kevin commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

It will not happen because the owner of Snapchat hates Microsoft and will not allow it on MS devices or Windows. The dude is pretty lame.

• Anonymous commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

So I am currently using Windows 10 or 11 (I am not sure) and I need to use Snapchat to do my streaks and the latest Bluestacks version does not let me use Snapchat so it would be nice to have Snapchat available from the Microsoft Store on PC because I don't want people to be doing my streaks for me and I use Snapchat to organise things so please make a Snapchat for PC!

• Hayden Bell commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

This is why Instagram is winning over Snapchat.... It's cross platform I can access insta from iOS, Android, WP, my laptop, and my Kindle Fire, There's even a website for ChromeOS. Snapchat on the other hand is only available on Google Play and the app store and you can only be logged into an account on ONE device at once... And they wonder why they're losing people

• Topher commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Seriously don't understand why this hasn't become a thing yet. Our devices need to be able to work with each other on every platform. Being restricted to only one device doesn't make much sense in this day and age.

← Previous 1 3 4

Feedback and Knowledge Base